Social Media Intern (Unpaid) – CLICK HERE link below: BadCulture Podcast Social Media Intern Specs
Here’s some information on how to become a contributor. We are open to folks from all over the world but NEED people in the following areas:
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- New York City
You should apply to be a content contributor if… you are well informed in the areas of Sports, Entertainment and Headline News. You must have a passion for writing, and enjoy working creatively.
We are looking for committed, dedicated individuals who will produce 2-3 written articles on a weekly basis.
Please be advised, this is an UNPAID opportunity.
If you chose to work with BadCulture, contributors located in the regions specified above will have the opportunity to attend LIVE sporting events as credentialed media after completing a trial period.
“Is there anything you’re looking for in particular?”
- Contributors who can report, provide commentary, or produce creative pieces related to news on the sport of boxing.
- Contributors who can report, provide commentary, or produce creative pieces related to news on Mixed Martial Arts.
- Contributors interested in discovering odd news from around the world and provide commentary.
- Contributors who can report, provide commentary, or produce creative pieces related to news from the NFL, NBA or MLB.
We are currently looking for individuals to host a podcast on the following subjects
- Entertainment News
- Professional Wrestling
- Food Review
If you’d like to become a contributor, please email TheBadCulture@gmail.com to tell us:
- Your name, email, and what time zone you’re in.
- Your spheres of expertise. This gives us a good idea of what sort of stories you’ll be able to write for us generally.
- Pitch us some ideas! Be specific about what form the post would take (list, interview, review, etc).
- A link to your blog/website or another website where you’ve been published
- A link to one example of your best relevant writing. No fiction, please, just direct reporting, commentary, essays, blog posts, etc.
For business inquiries or to request a media kit. Please email theBadCulture@gmail.com
For more information, please complete the form below.
Thanks for visiting!
Jeandra K. LeBeauf